CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

I Thought Moab Is Supposed To Be Fun...

Moab is supposed to be fun right? Well I guess I didn't think it was that fun. I can't believe I just said that! Er, typed it. Anyways, I didn't think it was that fun this time, it was a lot easier to unpack and pack up, but I got sick. It sucked. I think I had food poisoning, either from Pasta Jay's, or from the soy milk we bought, or from the Spaghetti-Os, I'm not sure at the moment, but tests are being run to determine what really happened. No not really. But if I could I would run tests to find out why I got sick, but I can't, so I'll just complain about it on my blog seeing as it's my best option. But other than being sick it was a pretty good trip, although i will admit I got bored. It was more relaxed then the many trips in the past, probably 'cause Nate wasn't there. The hike was really cool! I was extra excited 'cause I was allowed to bring my dog Dodger! Even though I didn't walk him the whole time it was nice to have him along. Well that's all I got see ya!

1 comments:

Kim Bringhurst said...

I'm sorry you were sick, but think of it this way... what if you had been sick and the rest of us were out doing all the fun stuff without you? Would that be worse?