CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Spore Again. And Other Stuff. Kind Of Like An Update Post.

Yep, this post is about Spore again. I got it. I had no trouble installing it, it works on my computer, and it is extremely fun!!! You start out as a Cell that crashed to your planet in a meteor, and you have to grow by eating stuff, depending on if your a carnivore, or a herbivore. After that you're a creature and you have to collect DNA points and once you collect enough you can make a tribe. Once your tribe has formed, you either have to destroy the other tribes or befriend them. There are 5 tribes besides yours. After doing that you come Civilization. You have to conquer all the other city's by either using military, economy, or religion. Once you have conquered your world you go into space, you play as one person in your own spaceship that you get to design and build, and you go around the universe helping other planets, that's about as far as I've made it in the game, it's uber fun!

In my debate class I'm almost done with the speeches, one more to give then I get to go to the debating part, WOO!!! That's the part I'm really excited for, I love to debate stuff, it's just really fun to me.

I'm positive everyone that reads my blog already knows this but my uncle Nate stayed here this past weekend, that was kinda cool, he went hunting with my dad, they seemed to have a good time.

We're going to Moab!!! I am so excited for that!! I love Moab, it is my favorite place I have ever been in my whole life. My family will probably think I'm crazy for not thinking the Bahamas was my favorite but oh well, Moab is still much, much better in my opinion. We'll be testing out the RV while we're down there, I think it'll be cool to sleep in it when we're not in the front yard. And yesterday we made my bed bigger, which is nice 'cause that bed did not fit both my dog and I, well it did, but it was really really cramped, so it'll be cool to try that as well.

Alrighty, that's about all I have for now, sorry dad for not posting in so long, I know how that bothers you! =)