CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Forward With More Than 20 Questions

Eight favorite t.v. shows

The Office.
My Name Is Earl.
CSI. (the Las Vegas one)
Chuck.
Eurica.
Little People Big World.
MadTV
SNL


Eight Favorite Restaurants

Chez Betty.
Cafe Trang.
The Melting Pot.
Tuscany.
Pasta Jay's.
Typhoons.
Yoshi's.
Gual Bertos.


Eight things I did yesterday
Cleaned.
Sleped.
Worked.
Played my game.
Thought.
Ate.
Found out about this cool motorcycle.
Watched a show about possible endings to our world.

Eight things I love about fall

Halloween.
The colors of the leaves.
The weather! It's to warm anymore!
Halloween.
All the cool scary stuff around.
All the cool foods that come with this time of year.
Disney Land is awesome this time of year.
Did I mention Halloween???


Eight things I'm looking forward to

Arizona.
Drivers lisence.
Being in shape.
The Corvette C7 to come out.
Moab. (whenever we go next!)
My dad's B-day.
Halloween.
Tennis.


Eight things on my wish list

World peace.
A Corvette.
A EarthRoamer XV-JP.
A chance to help save the world somehow. (And I don't mean in a super hero kinda way)
To be super healthy.
For our government to be fixed.
To live in moab.
Or the Bahamas

Eight people I tag

Just everyone on my blogger list! (except my mom 'cause she already did it)

3 comments:

britaag said...

Oh and I forgot to tell everyone something! This was my 50Th post! woot!

Kim Bringhurst said...

Did you forget Halloween?

ground-pounder said...

Come on brit, las vegas its all about csi miami