CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Going, going, going.

Lately my mom, sister, and I have been working on getting in shape, so far we're all pretty sore! We have gotten a membership to Dimple Dell, a rec. center close to where we live, and bought Tennis rackets. Tennis is really fun!!! I first tried Tennis at a home school party thing and was hooked. So now everyone but my dad, plays Tennis every morning, and I like to think we're getting pretty good! Anyways, my sister is also taking a P.E. class, at Dimple Dell, so my mom and I walk/jog around the in-door track, when my sister is taking her class. And no, we're not walking the whole 2 hours of her class, after walking/jogging for a mile, we went home and went on a bike ride. And now we're all really tired and sore, and ready for a good night's rest! The only problem is, that it's only 6, so we still have a few hours! =)

2 comments:

Kaylee said...

So true Brit! I love tennis too.

Kim Bringhurst said...

Rock hard abs, rock hard abs... come on say it with me...