CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

BEES!

Remember in the post about East Canyon when we got back and a bee stung me? Well, here's an update about those bees. They're mean, they're angry, and I would swear they're out to get us! About 4 days ago we finally decided we have had it with the bees so my dad sprayed them with poison, I don't think any died. That night, we sealed the nest up, (or at least where we thought the nest was) and waited till the next day. Turns out that it was the nest but only where the queen was, because there were about 20 or 30 bees swarming around there! It was crazy! so my dad goes out there with a different kind of poison and kills a lot of them, almost all. Well, we thought it was almost all of them. throughout the next few days there were more and more coming, not like that first day after we sealed the queen in but still quite a few, maybe 15 at the most? So today we had some family come over to help us clean, and we had my uncle Joe kill them, he got so many today! Well, that's all I have for you right now, I'll keep you posted!

3 comments:

Jenifer said...

Maybe what you thought was poison was bee steroids:) Bee careful! hahahahha

Nathan W said...

Remember...nothing kills like gasoline...and maybe a match...and maybe some more gas

Hola I'm Jeff said...

bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz