CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 28, 2008

Birthday!

As I'm sure most of you know, it was my 15Th birthday yesterday! Woo! So I woke up went down stairs and got a drink. Lol. After that I opened the gifts i got from my family, I got a wakeboarding helmet, a wakeboarding shirt, a hammock, and a video game called; Burnout Paradise. And then after that my family and I went to Johanna's for Brunch. Good food there. Then we all went to Costco to get a cake for my birthday party. When we all got home, I started playing my new game while my family got ready for my party. I played my game for maybe 3 or 4 hours 'cause it was so fun! And then people started to arrive for my party and everyone wanted to play Rock Band, so i got the game started, and almost everyone got into it. Of course my grandparents didn't get into it much but that's OK. My cousin Zack chose to be my dad's character on Rock Band Whose name is Ahole, and if you know my grandparents they did not like that much. But it all work out OK. And to end off the day we were all so hungry that we all went to McDonald's for a late dinner. Yum. Over all I'd say it was a fun birthday.

That's about it. Over and out.

3 comments:

Jenifer said...

that's weird grandma and grandpa don't like AHOLE. Ha ha. Hope you had a great day! See you soon!

Kim Bringhurst said...

I'm glad you had a good day! I think I saw Gma and Gpa secretly enjoying Rock Band!

Kaylee said...

Glad you had a good brithday! Watching everyone play Rock Band was very entertaining!