CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 20, 2008

My week

Well I can't really think of anything to post about so I guess I'll post about my week. It wasn't a normal week at all. One of our goats, (daisy) got sick and ended up dieing. Sad. So we took her too this place that cremates animals. When we got there, we walked in the door and just like home dogs started barking! It was pretty funny. So my mom filled out some paperwork and we let them have daisy. After that we went to look at some furniture, because my mom wants a new couch to put in the front room.
The next day my family and I went up to Payson to visit my great grandma. She made one of the best lunches i have ever had, ever. It was chicken with a gravy, rice, broccoli, and tapioca. Now personally I don't like tapioca but this stuff wasn't to bad. after that we all played a game of Apples to Apples and we all had a good time.

Well that was the parts of my week that were interesting. Hope you all enjoyed it!

3 comments:

Kaylee said...

That was a nice lunch wasn't it?

Kim Bringhurst said...

Grams is the best chef ever!

Jenifer said...

hlet me be the first to wish you HAPPY BIRTHDAY! it is 2 am and I can't sleep. have a great day!