CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Spore

Has anyone heard of it? Yes? No? Well even if you have I'm gonna tell you about it. It's a game that allows you to create your own creature, all from the beginning, meaning, your little creature starts out in a tidal pool and you go through evolution, it sounds like a pretty cool game right? Well I found this download able demo for the creature creator part and although I one have a few parts the things I can make are amazing! I'm thinking about getting the game but all I've heard is bad, I mean, from what I can tell it's a fun game but almost everyone is saying that the DRM (digital rights management,) is preventing some people from installing it, and it can only be installed 3 times, so in a sense your only renting it. But other than that it's supposed to be an awesome game. So what I'm asking is, should I get it?

5 comments:

Jenifer said...

I've heard of mold spores. And no, you shouldn't get one. The mold that is.

britaag said...

thanks for the advice! ill keep that in mind

Kim Bringhurst said...

I think black mold is the worst :)

How much is it? Can you wait to get it for a while until they work the bugs (or fungi) out? I'll need answers to these questions before I can give my advice.

britaag said...

$50. If they work them out, Im not totally sure they will

Kim Bringhurst said...

I'd wait then.