CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy...

We have been really busy around here lately, what with all the remodeling and all. It's been lots of work with very little rest and I know that my family is all very tired, and I'm pretty tired myself. But the house is coming along, we just got the carpet done, all of it, so now i have to vacuum! Woo! And if you all know me then you know I don't like vacuuming to much, but you know what? It looks great, so much better than the old green, dark green, pink, and white stuff we had in our house. Yeah I know, four different colors of carpet in one house, kinda weird, but who am I to judge what my grandma likes? Anyways, the new carpet is really soft and looks a lot better, I think they call it Cookie Dough? It's light tan, with "subtle color flex," I guess is what it's called, my mom is right here so I just asked her. But it dose look a lot better, I'm not really sure if it was worth my sore back but my mom seems happy with it. What else have we done?... Oh yeah! We got a dumpster to put all our trash in, (we have a LOT) it's big, and green, and you all know how much I like green! Also we have been having people come over to help, if you read my mom's blog then you know that my uncle Devin has been coming over, but I don't know if you know that my cousin Tanner has been coming over. He has done quite a bit, he cleaned off the roof, cleaned the gutters, and got most of the pine needles out of the big forest area in our yard, and put wood chips in there. The whole house is looking so much better, It's almost brand new, but not. Oh and I got my new bike, it's really cool, but I haven't been able to ride it cause I have been to busy working. And also I have been way to sore, you know that feeling you get after working to hard, it's almost like you're gonna blow chunks? That's how I have felt for a while, the soreness that's everywhere, even inside you. In fact, my mom has been feeling that too, but I think she got it worse, everybody wish her well please! I also got the hang out with my good buddy Derrick, I posted about him a while back. And I also cut my finger open! But I was kinda surprised cause it didn't hurt that much, i mean it bled a bit and i cut it pretty deep but it didn't hurt, and I'm not gonna tel you what cut me cause I want all of you to guess! Let's say it's a game, we all love games right? I mean let's take a bad and have some fun with it, what do you say? Oh and if you already know, then don't say it, I want to see what people will guess. Here's a clue, it's something that you would never guess. =D