CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

OH SHI... ATSU!

As most of you know, I have a bad back. I don't what what is the cause for it but it's pretty painful. We have a massaging thing called a Shiatsu Massager, or something like that, I'm not really sure. Anyways I have been looking for the cord so I can plug it in, (it has been missing for a very long time) and I finally found it yesterday! Woo! As soon as I turn it on and sit down on it, it HURTS!!!!!! I swear that thing pushes so hard on your back, you think it's torture! But my back did feel better after that. And today I did it again, it wasn't as bad but it still hurt pretty bad. Also my mom's back was hurting to day, and wow, her back must have been really bad 'cause she was in tears. No joke. As soon as it started she started yelling out things like; "oh crap!" "Nutty fudge kins!" And just stuff like that, it was pretty funny. Anyways I think we're all going to go boating tomorrow so that should be pretty fun.

Well that's all I have to post about.
Thanks for the great story for me to tell mom!

2 comments:

Jenifer said...

Such shocking language...nutty fudge kins indeed! Hope your back is feeling better

Kim Bringhurst said...

I guess I just need to be grateful you didn't post my picture or video!