CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 27, 2008

My Life

I'd like to start off my apologising to all my loyal reads for not posting in so long, I guess I just haven't really felt up to posting, and I really haven't had much to post about. And now i finally have something to post about, I mean sure, I could have posted about my family and I going boating a few weeks ago but everyone else posted about it, and that's just telling the same story in a different way. Anyways, now i have a few new things to post about. I bought a new video game called Battlefield: Bad Company. It's a "shoot 'em up" game with a twist; instead of trying to save the world and become a great hero, you try to find gold bricks and get rich. It's probably one of the more fun FPS game out there, and really ground breaking in the fact that you can pretty much destroy anything and everything you want, unlike in pretty much all the rest of the games where nothing can be destroyed. Great story line too, very funny. Also I am getting a new bike! The one I'm getting is a Electra Townie 21 with the Silver Mirror finish. My mom, my sister, and I went to look at bikes and when I first tried riding that bike I was amazed at how easy to ride it is, I knew I just had to get it. But I couldn't get it yet so that's a bummer, but I'm way excited to get it! I am also very happy to say that lately my Insomnia hasn't been to big of a problem for me so that is really great! Well that's about all I have to post about right now, I'll keep y'all posted about my new bike! Ha ha see what I did there?

1 comments:

Kim Bringhurst said...

I'm super excited for you to get your new bike! And I'm really glad your insomnia is letting up.