CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 4, 2008

The Office

Well everyone, as you can see I have changed my blog in honor of The Office. I don't have much to say on this post other than this; I"M RALLY EXCITED! I looks like it will be funny. If you ask me, it should be really funny with all that time the writers took off for work. They better have some good ideas for the show, or else not much would have come out of the the strike.



Only 5 days, 23 hours, and 5 minutes!

4 comments:

Kim Bringhurst said...

That's just creepy! A person should only have to see one Dwight at a time.

Hola I'm Jeff said...

Good post. One Schrute Buck for you.

Jenifer said...

I am counting down the days too! Can't wait!

Kaylee said...

Make that two Schrute Bucks, You have done ver well.