CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 7, 2008

New Wakeboard!

Yes that's right, I got a new wakeboard today! I'm so excited! It is really cool! My dad and I went to Marine Products today to look at wakeboards and there were 3 I was considering.

The one I got was a Liquid Force 135 Omega. It was black around the edges and blue on the inside.

The other 2 were not as cool and were not quite what I was looking for.

The bindings are amazing. They are blue, black, and white. And they are extremely easy to put on, witch is good for me because i have large feet. Lol

Well that's about it, hope u enjoyed this post!

3 comments:

Kaylee said...

You're wakeboard is awesome!! Hope it's easy to use on the lake!

Hola I'm Jeff said...

You should post a picture of it.

Kim Bringhurst said...

I'm glad you got one.