CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 27, 2008

GHOST!

Have you ever thought you might have seen, heard, or felt a ghost? I have, why just yesterday I thought i heard a ghost breathing. I was sitting in our TV room and as I was watching I could hear breathing right next to me. I know what you're going to say, "well maybe you heard yourself" or "maybe it was just the TV." Nope. I heard something breathing, so I paused the TV and held my breath and I could still hear it! I'm not going to lie to you, it was pretty freaky! Oh, and also there was a strange smell in that room, I don't know where it came from. So over all a creepy experience.

Anyone else got any ghost storeys? I'd love to hear `em!

5 comments:

Jenifer said...

Maybe Squish farted in his sleep. Did you check behind the couch?

britaag said...

I was the only one in there at the time, and I listened for a while, maybe a minute or two.

Kaylee said...

Ha ha, quit creeping me out!!

Kim Bringhurst said...

The day after Jamie died Dad was lying on the couch at Gma and Gpa's resting and he heard Jamie call his name... they didn't really get along that well, so I can see her teasing him like that... trying to freak him out :)

Anonymous said...

Well written article.