CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 27, 2008

check in

Hey, everyone! Sorry it's been so long, I know you must all be so sad that it's been so long since my last post and I am so sorry if i caused anyone any disappointment at all. Anyways, I would have posted about the cruise we went on but my mom did such a long, and amazing post mine would have been pathetic compared to her post. And i never really could think of anything to post about. So I thought I would post about what's going on in my life right now. Where do I start?

Oh yes, yesterday I got the new movie "Stargate: The Ark of Truth" and I have been waiting for this movie to come out for so long (it was a straight to DVD movie) and i finally got it!

For some reason I have been unable to sleep very well at night, don't ask me why `cause I have no idea, but it's starting to get annoying, and I'm feeling tired all the time so it makes it that much harder to do anything.

Okay getting away from that. I have started practicing my guitar. I found a website, (www.guitar-players-toolbox.com) and it has all this cool stuff about guitars. So now if I ever get bored I just go there and practice my cords. So far the only ones i know by heart are the "A" and "Em" cords.

Well that's about all I can think of right this minute, I'll be sure to post again soon!

1 comments:

Kim Bringhurst said...

I was just about to yell at you for not posting in so long! You must have esp or something :)