CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Corvette ZR1

Alright, so in my last blog I said that the new Corvette ZR1 has finally been revealed and if you know me I'm totally obsessed with Corvettes, so in this one I'll tell you what i know about them. First off, it will be the most powerful Corvette ever produced, the engine is a new supercharged 6.2 liter LS9 V8 with around 630 HP. Really exciting! I don't know what it's top speed is but I'm gong to guess that it'll be around 210-220 MPH. 0-60 will probably be about 3.3-3.7 seconds. As you can probably tell this is going to be way fast and by far one of the best Corvettes ever made, second only to the 1967 Corvette 427Ci with the L-88 engine, (my favorite car of all time.)

Well i don't know to much on it yet but the the info get out I'll let you all know!

1 comments:

Kim Bringhurst said...

Oooo I like the 1967 model!