CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Guitar

I got a brand new Guitar! It's a Epephone Les Paul Special 2. I started looking at guitars a few weeks ago and I found the guitar with an amp and everything you would ever need but when my family and I went to Guitar Center they didn't have it. So we looked around for a bit and i found just the guitar that was in the pack but in a different color. My dad and I took it up to the desk to see if they had it in the color I wanted and they said they didn't at that location but they did at another one so we decided to have it shipped to our house, and the guy that set it up said it should be at our house last Tuesday. I got REALLY excited for it to get here and guess what! It didn't come! I was really mad. But lucky for me it got here today and it is so awesome! Here's a picture.

2 comments:

Kim Bringhurst said...

I love your new guitar! It sounds good too.

Hola I'm Jeff said...

Rock ON!!