CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Party!

Well as most of you know my birthday is coming up, and last night i had my friend party. I had 2 friends over, their name's are Grayden and Alex. We played video games and watched The Waterboy. It was really fun! We got the best cake too! It had a raspberry filling that was just mouth watering. I got a gift card to Best Buy from Alex, and a computer game called The Settlers: Rise of an Empire from Grayden. Over all it was really fun.

A week from tomorrow till my real birthday!

5 comments:

Hola I'm Jeff said...

I am glad you had fun. You have really good friends.

Kim Bringhurst said...

Hopefully you won't be too sad to hear that you have two weeks till your birthday! I'm glad you had fun too.

Jenifer said...

Fun! Only a week away? I better get to the post office!

Jenifer said...

Oh, according to your mom, two weeks. now I can relax a little!

Kaylee said...

You did have a awesome party! Thanks for letting Mickenzie come over!