CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 3, 2007

Yesterday!

Hey everyone! Sorry it's been so long, just didn't really feel like posting anything. Anyways yesterday was really cool. My family and I went snow shoeing up big cotton wood so that was really fun and now today we're all a little sore, and tired, but it was really fun. My dad and I had a race that lasted about 100 yards and man we were so tired after that we could hardly breath!
But it was fun and kinda funny 'cause we were all falling a lot (mainly me) and let me tell you something' don't ever, EVER try to walk backwards in snow shoes trust me it ain't easy or safe. well that's about it hope you liked it!

2 comments:

Kim Bringhurst said...

Well I'm more than just a little sore!

Kaylee said...

Cool! When do you want me to post something about ur blog?